There are several ways for accessing the swagger definitions.
- A running instance of Orchestrator 9.3 and EdgeConnect appliance running ECOS 9.3 and using the GUI
- Download the APIs directly from the silver-peak.com support site.
- Download the definitions from Orchestrator instance and EdgeConnect appliance.
The swagger 3 APIs have a json file that goes with each release, and can be easily copied from the release’s webui directory.
- For the Orchestrator, the json object is under:
- For the EdgeConnect appliance it is under:
A running instance of Orchestrator 9.3 or greater and the EdgeConnect appliance with ECOS 9.3 or greater.
- Login to Orchestrator with the admin credentials.
- From the menu options go to Support and select RestAPIs.
- Enter in the Filter for Tag field the tag name of the API
Updated 6 months ago